Mełgiewska 7-9 lok. 122
VAT ID PL9462688188
- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we strive to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
- Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this site including referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information such as your email address, which you provide when registering on our website;
- information entered while creating a profile on our site;
- information such as your name and email address, which you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our emails or newsletters;
- information entered while using services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website;
- information posted on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet;
- information contained in any correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal data in accordance with these policies
- Using your personal data
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices, and payment reminders, and collecting payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending email notifications you have requested;
- sending our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending marketing communications relating to our business or the carefully selected third-party businesses which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the site.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal data to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data.
- International data transfers
- The information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal data that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal data described in this Section E.
- Retaining personal data
- In this Section F, we have set out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
- Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
These policies may be updated from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to these policies. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- Your rights
You may request to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third-Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating Information
Please inform us if there is a need to correct or update personal data we hold about you.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are specified below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by opening the "Customize and control" menu, clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings", and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our site.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookie files (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies", and then clicking "Remove all cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by opening the "Customize and control" menu, clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings", and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites